Do you provide a free trial?
No. There is a fee to do a trial or proof of concept with Blix. The fees are minimal and vary based on where you are located, so get in touch and we will provide you with a quote.
Is 10 stores the minimum?
Yes. Blix provides a very high level of service to Clients and as such, we don't work with companies who have less than 10 stores or locations.
What if I don't have 10 stores?
If you want to use Blix but don't have 10 stores, you have the option to pay the 10 store minimum fee.
What is the Blix Business Consulting service?
Data without action is worthless, and increasing your sales conversion rate is not a quick or simple task. The Blix Business Consultants work very closely with our clients to interpret the data, make recommendations and drive execution to deliver results. Get in touch with us for more information on our Business Consulting service.
Is there different levels of Blix Business Consulting?
Yes. As much as we would love to, we can't provide the same level of service to a client with 10 stores as one who has 200. As such, we have the following tiers:
- Essential - this is for clients who typically have between 10 and 25 stores and involves the Blix Business Consultants working with head office and the area/regional managers on a bi-monthly or quarterly basis.
- Business - this is for clients who typically have between 26 and 50 stores and involves the Blix Business Consultants working with head office, area/regional managers, operations and store managers on a fortnightly and monthly basis.
- Enterprise - this is for clients who typically have more than 50 stores and involves the Blix Business Consultants working with head office, area/regional managers, marketing, operations and store managers on a weekly basis.
Get in touch for more information on our Business Consulting services.
How do you provide Business Consulting to a large network of stores?
Your Business Consultants will work with you to setup a structured engagement that maximises the value of your investment in Blix. For an enterprise client with a large network of stores, it may look something like this:
- Monthly webinars for Store Managers
- Weekly or fortnightly online meetings with Area/Regional Managers
- Monthly or bi-monthly presentations to Management at head office
- Regular meetings with the Operations, Marketing and Finance teams at head office
Each client has different requirements, so get in touch and we can discuss how Blix can deliver the best value to your business.
How does the 100% Money Back Guarantee work?
Blix provides clients who have a minimum of 25 stores with a 100% Money Back Guarantee for the first 6-months of working with us. This means that once you have access to the Blix platform (ie. your stores have been installed and setup) if there is anything you are unhappy about, you can request all your money back and our hardware removed. This means you have absolutely no risk - if you don't love the Blix solution, you don't pay for it.
We limit the money back guarantee to 6-months. We will deliver substantial increases in sales conversion and revenue in the first 6-12 months and don't want clients taking advantage of us.
Is there a minimum contract term?
Yes, we have a 12-month minimum contract. This is due to the fact that we do not charge for the hardware, installation, setup and calibration, we require that customers commit for a minimum period so we can recover the some of these costs over time.
Is there volume discount pricing?
Absolutely. Volume discounts kick in at 100+ stores/locations.
How long does it take to get up and running?
It depends a little on the number of stores you have and where you are located. Our goal is to meet the following timelines:
- Installation - once we have the required information, installation is very fast:
- up to 10 stores - 2 working days
- 11 - 50 stores - 10 working days
- 51 - 100 stores - 20 working days
- Calibration - we wait to receive data from our sensors and then calibrate accordingly:
- up to 25 stores - 10 working days after install
- 26 - 100 stores - 15 working days after install
- 100+ stores - 20+ working days after install
Once calibration has been completed, you are then provided with access to the Blix platform and data.
Why does the hardware have a lifetime warranty?
We believe in providing a seamless service to our clients. As such, contracted clients get a lifetime warranty on the Blix hardware. This ensures that if a hardware unit has issues or fails, we simply replace it - we don't waste time getting your approval. This way we minimise data outages and ensure you have a seamless service and continued value.
Are there really no upfront costs?
Yes, there are no upfront costs. We charge a low monthly fee per store that incorporates everything we do, including the hardware and installation. Occasionally, clients request a capex model with an upfront fee and we can accommodate this if required, however our preference is to simply charge on a monthly basis.
What is 'automatic product updates'?
Blix is an agile software development company. We deploy new code to our platform and/or hardware on a weekly basis (every Tuesday between noon and 2pm AEDT if you must know). Sometimes these updates are new reports and functionality, and sometimes they are changes behind the scenes. Either way, all clients get the benefit of all these changes at no additional cost.
Is it really 'unlimited users'?
Yes. We believe that our clients should get the maximum amount of value out of our platform. As such, we don't limit how many people you can give access to. If you have 50 stores with 50 users or 50 stores with 200 users, that's fine by us.